Ubiquiti web test = udp and Mikrotik = udp or tcp so which are you using
on the Mikrotik side udp or tcp?    IF you are using tcp on the Mikrotik
test, most likely you have a lot of packet loss and the tcp is spending
a lot of time in retransmission.   If it's udp vs. udp then start
checking your connections....   Test from the UBNT to another UBNT on
the wired side....

Robert