Once they switched to the black UV resistant ones I've never had a problem with them.

--
On 4/28/2014 6:14 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

Those have never seemed like a good idea so I never tried them.

I have a local source for cheap ties - wintronic aka WinElectric. For good tower ties I love the T&B.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St