I was looking for a link to the WaveGuard and saw the RockShield. Interesting. ISP Supplies says they have them in stock...

http://www.ispsupplies.com/categories/Outdoor-Enclosures/RF-Elements-RockShield.html

-Kristian

On 05/12/2014 12:20 PM, Steve Barnes wrote:

http://www.rfelements.com/en/products/shields/rockshield/

Not sure how close they are to being in distribution. They were showing them at Little Rock.

*Steve Barnes*

General Manager

PCSWIN.com

Howard LLC.

*From:*wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] *On Behalf Of *Josh Luthman
*Sent:* Monday, May 12, 2014 3:17 PM
*To:* WISPA General List
*Subject:* [WISPA] Shielded enclosure for Rockets

I'm using non Ubnt antennas and looking for a shielded enclosure where I can mount a Rocket easier. Right now I'm using the same thing for MTs:

http://www.streakwave.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=SBX-ALU

This box doesn't have an easier mount for a Rocket and overall a bit clumsy/heavy for a Rocket.

I'm not using Rocket Titaniums at this time.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St