Folks,
My wife is doing her Master¹s thesis on a business plan of starting a WISP.
This is a little more geared toward the financial side of things.  Since I
am a geek this is not my strong suit.  Does anyone have any marketing plans,
business plans, etc. they would care to share off list?

As a by-product I have been in the process of writing a ³starting a WISP²
book.  I do plan on incorporating some of her research into this.  I don¹t
plan on using anyone¹s proprietary info.   But I will definitely give credit
where credit is due.

Thanks in advance,

Justin

--