Your most difficult part might be finding vendors that actually (not just say)
manufacturer equipment for the band and then of course stock it.

SAF for the record does both - and we work with both of the major spectrum
holders in the US (FiberTower and Straight Path).  In fact, we have a strategic
partnership with Straight Path where you can purchase our equipment and a 5
year license together:  https://www.saftehnika.com/en/news/2014#news-344

Performance wise it will be a little bit less than 23GHz.  So it will still be
a short range frequency but frequency coordination can happen as quick as 24
hours so time to deploy is awesome.

Back in my ISP days 38GHz was a key part of our network.  Of course those were
different times (spectrum congestion wasn't the issue, but we got a lot of
38GHz gear on the cheap (thanks WinStar!) and the license costs were still very
low.

38/39GHz (depending on who you talk to) is a very popular frequency band for
SAF in Germany specifically, but we also sell a considerable amount of it in
the US and Canada.  We maintain the band as an in stock product here.  Integra
(our latest product) will be shipping in 38GHz in the next few weeks.

If you have more questions... I'm happy to discuss!

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE2975.BD4B6370]

Daniel White | Managing Director
SAF North America LLC

Cell:

(303) 746-3590

Skype:

danieldwhite

E-mail:

daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com<mailto:daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com>

SAF Tehnika & Integra Introduction Video - http://youtu.be/xqrXOq4Uzgg
Spectrum Compact Introduction Video - http://youtu.be/2GoNP974B4k

  [cid:40B6B97A-78D8-4322-9584-2247AEDCEC32]
<https://www.facebook.com/SAFTehnika>
[cid:C62FF935-06DE-41B5-8D9C-6CDF5978E509] <https://twitter.com/SAFTehnika>
[cid:A57FE05F-BC56-4980-982F-1E3DA8E28EBE]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/saf-tehnika-jsc>
[cid:0F4D1499-0C92-4A56-9097-3F468F84263A]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/SAFTehnika>

SAF Tehnika JSC
www.saftehnika.com<applewebdata://BB026C49-6C28-4CBB-9885-D4B87260AB34/www.saftehnika.com>