I believe they have the Animal Farm list and the WISPA list mixed up.  WISPA
doesn't have a Friday Only rule.  There is a rule which states:

1.      No selling or self-promotion allowed.

Principal Members are allowed to state whether they have a particular
product or service that meets to poster's needs.  Subsequent conversations
about purchasing the product or service and/or pricing information should be
taken off-list.
2.      WISPA Vendor and Principal Members are encouraged to ask a poster to
contact them off list for additional information.
3.      Members and Non-Members in violation of this policy will receive a
$250 "No Advertising" invoice for each violation.  Failure to pay within 10
days will result in permanent subscriber removal from all WISPA lists,
including re-subscriptions using different email addresses.

(However, I have allowed members to post surplus used equipment since we
lost our classified ads section a few years ago.  The webpage/database host
would not allow me to add third party plugins to our Drupal based webpage.
We now host the webpage, so it isn't an issue, but it has been one of those
things that keeps getting put on the backburner to get done.

We are in the process of moving to a new Association Management Software
database and it is my hope to redesign the webpage once this is done to give
more features such as classified ads again.

 <http://www.wispapalooza.net/> Join us at WISPAPALOOZA 2014 in Las Vegas,
Oct. 11th - 18th

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish