Organic growth is the process of business expansion due to increasing
overall customer base, increased output per customer or representative, new
sales, or any combination of the above, as opposed to mergers and
acquisitions, which are examples of inorganic growth.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St