Very well done. Thank you!

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 08/21/2014 02:38 PM, Fred Goldstein wrote:
While we had submitted Comments already on the U-NII/ISM OOBE issue,
I've also been looking at the first U-NII-1 outdoor type approvals
coming down the line.  These provide concrete evidence that the OOBE
limits are severely restricting useful power.  So I collected the actual
numbers from the approvals that were granted and used them to create a
Reply Comment:
http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521797201

This also blasted Cisco's recent Response, which was basically a big
attack on the WISP industry.  I hope the FCC gets the message; we
certainly are showing solidarity.