Last week we had to replace a canopy AP due to some unknown failure. The new
one seems to work fine however on both sessions lists a majority of the
users do not show a name. Of course I cannot click into those subscribers
from the session lists as well. I can key into them via a private address. I
know I need to update the radio, was kind of a rush job. Below is a shot of
what its showing me. I assume that I will need to do an update one at a time
for each radio, I am a little behind on our canopy updates in some places. I
am a little scared to do it considering the circumstances.

Thanks

Heith