I do not believe we have encountered this yet..... curious have you tried to
take a payment through the customer portal?

----- Reply message -----
From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] PSA Powercode users - careful on the upgrade
Date: Sun, Sep 28, 2014 8:13 PM
Just found out this evening that we can't do manual payments.  I'm not sure if
automatic will work in the morning.  I'm currently on 10.03.09 (their released
version).  After you click OK for the payment amount it redirects to a blank
page.  No event logs for the account on this.
I upgraded last Tuesday.  Automatic charges from 9/24 are in our checking
account marked 9/26 so I believe that is working.  On 9/26 I personally did a
manual card charge successfully.
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343