I have the Hopper at home and use a Mikrotik router with a Ubiquiti RocketM5
feed coming in, and 2 UniFi AP's inside.

I do see multiple DHCP leases on the Mikrotik router from the Hopper system.
This is because the Hopper kit also has "Joey's", which are the sub-boxes
located in other rooms. Each device appears on the network and receives it's
own IP. In my case I have them plugged in using Ethernet so they all get an IP
and use Ethernet to stream the content between them.

I think you would also see this if the Joey's are connected using coax as well
because since the coax runs Ethernet using MoCA or whatever protocol it is
these days.

In the case you describe I'm wondering if that Hopper kit is set up using the
coax to connect to the Joey units, and the Hopper is the "gateway" for them to
the Ethernet network.

Brett Woollum
Senior Sales Engineer
br...@tekify.com