From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 10:55:02 PM
Subject: [WISPA] 5 ghz backhaul sanity check

I have a link at 6.6 miles with a pair of Rocket M5. It's at 5765 and has
worked beautifully for a couple of years now. It is -55 on each side with 2'
dishes.

I'm looking at doing another link that's almost identical (one similar tower)
and my calculations are showing if I use 5660 at 14dbm tx power I should see
-56. Does this sound right at all? 6.6 miles seems far off the top of my head
for the DFS band.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343