You'll need to do some math first.

How many watts of power do you need, multiply by 24 to get your daily
usage.  Add in some buffer if you think this site will expand (it probably
will).  For instance say your draw is 100watts * 24 = 2400watts.  In
Florida on dec 21st you should have 5 hours sunlight available (there are
government charts that can tell you exactly what to expect) 2400/5=480watts
this is your array size (solar panels)

Once you have your daily usage, how many days do you want to run with no
sunlight??
in Florida you will probably only need a couple days.  2400 * 2 = 4800watt
hours ( you need to double this since you don't want the batteries to go
below 50%) 4800*2= 9600watt hours.  This is your storage capacity
(batteries)

So for panels you want to shop for 500-600watts of panels.  Three 200watt
24vdc panels should be fine or two 250watt panels. It all depends on how
much expansion you want this site to be able to handle.

For batteries we us UB4D sealed batts.  They are 210amp 12vdc = 2,520 watt
hours.  So you'll need 4.  Connect 2 in series, 2 others in series and then
those 2 banks in parallel (to get to 24vdc)

For charge controllers I really like the Morningstar tri-star MPPT
chargers.  But any MPPT controller is fine.

Be sure to fuse and breaker everything!!!

We usually buy from wholesalesolar.com they have decent prices and they
will answer all your questions and find you all the right parts etc.

Good luck!

Sean

p.s.  The above calculations were based on assumptions like 100watts of
draw, 2 days of runtime in Florida etc.  you'll need to adjust accordingly
to your needs.