FWIW there is basic Cambium PMP and PTP support because WISPS wrote code and were able to work with Adam to get it committed. Thanks to them for their efforts. It might not be what you want right now, no RF stats, and UBNT isn't supported either but it appears that if you can write code, you can get it included. Walls might be breaking down with persistence. Grassroots efforts might be ideal? If there is a defined scope of work, way to contribute, and agreement from Adam that he is on board, then this could be interesting.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.network.observium.general/8245
http://jira.observium.org/browse/OBSERVIUM-1055

Joe Falaschi
e-vergent