Well you're betting on a company that's not doing hot against Verizon and
AT&T =P

When they start competing against me I'll pay attention.  Since I'm
confident they're not able to make money in rural areas like Clear or Open
Range couldn't, I doubt third time is a charm.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St