I had a customer forward me one too. Does anyone have an address where the link
goes to?  Need to add that to my DNS redirects.

On 12/18/2014 1:20 PM, Chris Fabien wrote:
Going further, it looks like your free gift is actually a free trial of a $149
cosmetics package and an auto-enrollment in their $99/mo auto replenishment -
real nice.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com