<http://www.ispradio.com/>
http://www.ispradio.com/images/ispLogoWoodWhite.PNGCo-Host Dennis Burgess will
be discussing bridging vs routing and recent advancesments in TowerCoverage.com
  Join us live and ask questions about “Bridging vs Routing” and
towercoverage.com!

Wednesday 11am CST

Don’t forgot you can download the previous episodes to put on your media player
and listen while in your car free of charge by going to
<http://www.ispradio.com> www.ispradio.com   Remember to sign into the live
chat to ask questions!    You can find our Podcast on I-Tunes !

n  UPCOMMING SHOWS!

n  January 14th – Nathan Stooke from WISPERISP will be talking about “Over the
Top TV”

n  January 21st – Anand Buch CEO of Netsapiens

n  January 28th – Patrick Leary with Telrad

Dennis Burgess, Co-Host of ISP Radio!

 <http://www.ispradio.com> http://www.ispradio.com