What dns name solvers do you use to hand out to your customers via DHCP and
why? Today we just hand out Google's 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as a name
resolvers. I recently learned about OpenDNS's free service for homes where
a home user can monitor and potentially block certain websites, but that
would require the home to signup at open dns, and then enter open DNS in
their router. However if we handed out OpenDNS's IPs instead of googles,
and provided a gateway, then that would remove that step of the client
having to enter opendns IPs into their router right?

Does OpenDNS have a service for ISP's? That gives us insight as to where
traffic on our network is heading based dns lookups? I know about Netflow
etc, but doing this though DNS seems like a cool option as well. We
wouldn't want to block anything as an ISP, but it would be useful to know
the top visited site by our customers is facebook.com for example.

If not OpenDNS, then is there some other hosted DNS service for ISP's?