Fiber with direct dc power to a edgepoint that is inside a metal enclosure.
Save yourself the hassle because you will always have problems if you do not.
Put your cables out of the edgepoint to the radios in flexible EMT or MC
conduct.

Shawn C. Peppers
Video Direct Satellite & Entertainment
866-680-8433 Toll Free