Yeah, in a PTP situation, we get more than 500mbits/sec on the workbench. Replace one end with the "AP" and we get 25-30mbits/sec. I've adjusted the transmit power to compensate for the difference in gain. Seems like there's something not working correctly.

--danp

On 08/26/2016 04:03 PM, Faisal Imtiaz wrote:
You had something not setup right.....

We have seen arguments about 600meg vs 800meg vs 1g type discussions.. but if you were seeing 30... then you had something totally off...

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

    *From: *"Dan Parrish" <d...@tularosa.net>
    *To: *"WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
    *Sent: *Friday, August 26, 2016 5:55:01 PM
    *Subject: *Re: [WISPA] 60 Ghz gear

    We've gotten some this week as well. Initial tests weren't too
    impressive, but I'm sure I can improve the RF alignment. At -55 on
    both sides, I was only able to pass about 30mbits/sec, which was
    much lower than I anticipated. How is everyone else faring in
    their tests? Please include RSSI and TCP performance if possible.

    --danp