Been through some pretty nasty electrical storms and my tower is on the top
of a mountain and very poorly grounded - no issues with three ePMP 1000 GPS
and 2000 APs up there.  We have 4 more deployed lower down on houses and
they have all been solid. Half have Ethernet surge protectors on them, the
other half do not.  All are into Netonix switches.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Nick Bright <nick.bri...@valnet.net> wrote:

> No, but I have a GIGE-SS-HV on every one of mine.
>
> On 9/19/2016 2:32 PM, Gino Villarini wrote:
>
> See way too many failures on Epmp Aps during storms.. Other radios survive
> while Epmp APs die
>
> Anyone else seeing this?
>

> *Gino Villarini*
> President
> Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

> -  Nick Bright                                -
> -  Vice President of Technology               -
> -  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
> -  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
> -  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
> - Are your files safe?                        -
> - Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
> - More information & 30 day free trial at     -
> - http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -
>
> This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
> addressees hereof. This message and any attachments may contain information
> that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable
> law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
> prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating
> or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this message in
> error, please promptly notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately

AU Wireless (Golden Wireless)

www.AUwireless.net <http://www.auwireless.net/>

*Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/AU-Wireless-1630781100539377/>* |
@auwirelessnet <https://twitter.com/AUWirelessNet>