Hey guys,

UBNT-Brandon here.

Wanted to bounce in on this one to mention we'll be bringing a lot of the
work that went into enabling Mesh for AmpliFi (see here
<http://blog.amplifi.com/2016/09/15/what-is-home-wi-fi-mesh-technology/>)
to some exciting new UniFi products we'll be announcing this year - which
we think will make these (and other outdoor) deployments even easier and
more resilient.

We'll have these on display at WISPAPALOOZA if you want to check them out!

Cheers,
Brandon