On 10/6/2016 6:26 PM, Civano Coffee House wrote:

Even without TDMA on a Mimosa A5-14, and Cambium Force180 and Force 200 CPE’s we have 23 customers with 100Mbit plans and have not maxed it out, Customers don’t use the full bandwidth, but we were happy to sell it to them. They do a few speed tests and see the 100Mbits and are happy. We are also waiting for TDMA to start migrating over to the C5 CPE platform, till then everyone is happy.

Do they not have any TDMA (what AirMax is), or just not synchronous TDMA (GPS)? Absent TDMA, it becomes Wi-Fi, and all those hidden transmitters get in each others' way.

*From:*wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] *On Behalf Of *Michael W Rhone II
*Sent:* Thursday, October 06, 2016 2:22 PM
*To:* wireless@wispa.org
*Subject:* Re: [WISPA] ePMP vs Mimosa for 50Mbps+ Speed plans.

We sell 35mbs plans on M5 gear on a 20mhz channel. UBNT AC gear can easily do 50mbs plans on a 20mhz channel. If you keep everyone fully modulated, you could probably get away with a few 100mbs plans per sector. If you can get away with 40mhz channels, you can really move up the plan speeds. We are also moving away from sectors and using RF Elements Horn antennas.

We don't use epmp, so I'll let someone else comment on that. AFAIK though, Mimosa doesn't have TDMA working yet, so I can't recommend that until its ready. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.