Im sick of the shit too....everyone needs to start using upstream bgp
communities properly and put an end to it.  If we all could just null a route
all the way back to the originating ASN, problem would go away imho.

Shawn C. Peppers
Video Direct Satellite & Entertainment
866-680-8433 Toll Free
480-287-9960 Fax