Art,

Are you talking about the DHCPv6-PD allocation ranged I talked about? If so
those prefixes are intentionally different than what would be present in
the routing table. Those prefixes would normally be injected into the tower
agent by the router performing DHCP relaying and / or the DHCPv6-PD server.
If you are just labbing add the customer prefix to to the router where
appropriate.

As far as routing protocols you will only be able to use EIGRP, OSPF, RIPv6
and BGP.

You likely want the relay agent, tower router, to learn the routes. In
Cisco land you have to tell the router to snoop on the DHCP packet it
relays and to inject the route.

Tim