Want some serious advice ?

Do yourself a favor, and try to break the addiction of using un-licened freq
for backhaul...
hold your self in, and explore the world of licensed links... even if you can
only afford to by equipment on the used market space..

Believe me, you will sleep better, and focus on the side of your business where
it counts....
The outlay has a tremendous ROI.

Rough numbers...

Coordination cost sub $700
FCC license cost $500 / site
Hardware.... (realistic / reasonable spend) $3000 to $6000 for a complete link
and this will give you roughly 300meg duplex (more or less depending on
equipment, freq and channel etc etc).

:)

Best of luck, and my apologies for not answering your direct question.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street