We have been looking to add another wireless installer or two. We have been
sub-contracting that work out and found our current people through some
word of mouth. I have reached out to a few local independent satellite dish
installers in the area but they either don't return calls or are not
interested in microwave installs.  Other than full time staff, where does
one go to find independent installers for hire? Our work for them is pretty
simple so very little training is needed beyond climbing ladders and
running wire.  Or, does anyone in the Colorado area have some
recommendations for local installers looking for some extra cash or side
work?

Thanks,
Chad