IgniteNet has some 24-port sfp switches. Havent tried them, don’t know how good
they are.

Bryce D
NETAGO

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Chris Fabien
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:24 AM
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Active Ethernet switches

There is a 10 SFP mikrotik switch...

On Mar 2, 2017 11:22 AM, "Fred Goldstein"
<f...@interisle.net<mailto:f...@interisle.net>> wrote:
On 3/2/2017 10:54 AM, Dennis Burgess wrote:
CRS series. As well. Depending on how dense you want.  229 bucks gets you a
pair of 10 gig ports and 24 copper. ?

I'm not looking for copper, except maybe a couple ports for the local
connection; I'm looking for lots of SFPs, something that could be useful for a
rural FTTP build, dropped into a pedestal somewhere in the middle of noplace,
to feed a cluster of nearby buildings. MikroTik isn't in that space yet; CRS
seems to be lots of copper.

Dennis Burgess – Network Solution Engineer – Consultant
MikroTik Certified
Trainer/Consultant<http://www.linktechs.net/productcart/pc/viewcontent.asp?idpage=5>
 – MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE

For Wireless Hardware/Routers visit www.linktechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net/>
Radio Frequiency Coverages: www.towercoverage.com<http://www.towercoverage.com/>
Office: 314-735-0270<tel:(314)%20735-0270>