On 3/6/2017 12:32 PM, Marco Coelho wrote:
I've been off-line for a while. What is the latest set of decisions from the FCC with the 3.65 band?

A second Report and Order was issued in May, 2016. Since then, the action has moved to WinnForum, which is producing the standards for how to actually use the band. That includes protocols for how a CBRS Device (CBSD) will communicate with a Spectrum Authorization System (SAS) and how the several SASs will communicate with each other. WISPA is represented there by myself and Richard Bernhardt. As of now, the first release of the protocols has been published, basically to allow vendors to start development, and we're working on further versions that are actually practical. Some guesses are that equipment using CBRS may become available, with FCC-approved SAS service, sometime around the end of the year.

--
 Fred R. Goldstein      k1io    fred "at" interisle.net
 Interisle Consulting Group