Probably so- At least I know PR had lots of problems a while back.

But I really wanted a screen shot from the LV one, since I can relate the
entire story in my narrative.  I’ve even located their violation notice.

Somebody’s got to have that photo still.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:00 PM
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TDWR Interference screenshot

Check the PR station, I'm pretty sure it happens there very regularly.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 5:51 PM, ralph <ralphli...@bsrg.org
<mailto:ralphli...@bsrg.org> > wrote:

Back a few years ago the Las Vegas TDWR was affected by what turned out to be a
video link or something about 40 miles away. WISPA helped locate the
interference and for a good while images of the RADAR screen showing the
interference were floating around.

I used to Google for it all the time when I needed an example. I can no longer
locate it.

Does anyone have a copy of that image they could send me?

Thanks

Ralph

Brightlan

Virus-free.