I am looking at turning up some small DC Power systems and have used Eltek
units in the past. We haven't had any major issues but with the size of
this project, I am trying to review if it warrants a flagship
rectifier/battery string or if there are smaller scale options available.
My requirements are under 5a and if it is going to be setup for batteries,
I would prefer to have a way to monitor the status of them remotely.

Thanks for your input!

Mark Spring
Information Systems Manager

--
NKTelco
301 W. South St.

Phone: 1-888-NKTELCO
Fax: 419-753-2950

This message and the file(s) attached are confidential and proprietary
information of NKTelco for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized review, distribution, disclosure, copying, use, or
dissemination, either whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Do not
transmit these documents, in any form, to any third party without the
expressed written permission of NKTelco.