Hi Cameron

I just started receiving complaints from folks.

The company is called Expo Housing Services.

As always…..the ONLY WISPA room block is posted on the event page and here for
your convenience:
https://aws.passkey.com/event/48974952/owner/4296/landing?gtid=13b3fdebb911596733ebba7d13f9f991

Please be aware that these companies often take your money and do not book you
a room.  It is a common scam and I wish there was a way to stop it permanently,
but unfortunately it is a bit of a game of whack a mole.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Trina Coffey

Director of Operations

WISPA