Every 3 years I replace my Quickbooks software with the new version
since they will no longer support some features with the old versions.
This year I lost my part time bookkeeper that would come in once a
week and all the new part-timers want to work remote which makes an
online service the best choice. I use ADP for payroll and integrated
time keeping and I use Powercode for receivables. I am looking at the
following:

Quickbooks Online
Freshbooks
Zoho

I am sure I am not the only one that has made or is looking into this.
What is everyone else using. I believe that Quickbooks is the dominant
player here and but I am not quite sure they are the best for me
needs.

What is everyone else using?

Tom Fadgen
coastinet.com