With Powercode we take off the "montly internet service" which enables them
to have Internet, speed rating, etc and then add a "monthly service" which
does all the normal billing stuff but doesn't add any Internet speed
plan/allow them to get online.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343