Rick, on your issue, the ToughSwitch is a UBNT failed product in my
opinion. They do not hold up with ESDs or worse, and have issues with Flow
Control. No company has a perfect line of products, there is always going
to be one need improvement here and there, or dropped. The EdgePoints are
EdgeSwitch or EdgeRouter based. We use the 16 port EdgeSwitched based one.
We also use quite a bit of Netonixs where we drop lines down to the base of
towers. But the EdgePoints allow an easy solution for running fiber up to
the top and removing ESD potential while having a clean outdoor mount with
low wind load for any size tower.