I can't say I like any SIP cordless phones.

I have used some, though…

Siemens and Panasonic have functional SIP-DECT. (Grandstream has some
too, but they have some build quality issues.)

Any other RF method is not ideal for voice.

Some people have success with softphone apps, WiFi that supports QoS,
and a smartphone — Bria worked well for us for a few years, less so
recently.

What's the use case that you'd prefer SIP over cellular, FWIW?

Jeremy

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 12:30 PM David Funderburk
<df...@globalvision.net> wrote:

> Anyone using any SIP cordless phones for business you like and would
> recommend?
>

> David

> E.F.A. Project, and is believed to be clean.

Jeremy Austin
jhaus...@gmail.com

(907) 895-2311 office
(907) 803-5422 cell

Heritage NetWorks - Whitestone Power & Communications - Vertical Broadband, LLC