I hate it when this happens! :-)

On 7/31/2018 9:31 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Whoops.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018, 10:30 PM Brian Webster <i...@wirelessmapping.com <mailto:i...@wirelessmapping.com>> wrote:

    Bryan,

    Since they get touchy if we self-promote our own solutions on the
    list I am sending this to you off list. Here is a blog I published
    two weeks ago talking about a solution I have developed that may
    addresses your question if you are looking for placement based on
    need. For other RF predictions there are a few solutions. 3D RF
    modeling cuts down your options, actual field survey data and post
    modeling can also be done in quite a few ways but Ekahu seems to
    have a popular solution for in building surveying and coverage
    mapping. Are you looking for indoor or outdoor solutions? Feel
    free to call and discuss in detail if you want.

https://brianwebsterconsulting.wordpress.com/2018/07/12/where-will-the-5g-networks-be-built-carriers-are-not-the-only-ones-who-know/

    Thank You,

    Brian Webster

    214 Eggleston Hill Rd.