Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

Would you be interested in acquiring our newly updated email list of Event
and Meeting Professionals?  For your marketing activities and business
development.

Title includes: Meeting Planners, Event Planners, Event Coordinators,
Meeting Coordinators, Event Managers, Meeting Managers, Event Management
companies, Agencies, Corporates, Associations, Supplier enablement managers,
Meeting & events consultant, Assistant manager events & hospitality, Events
Managers, Team Leaders, Executive officer and other as per your requirement.

The list comes with complete contact information like Contact name, Email
address, Title, Company name, Phone number, Mailing address, etc.

I'd be happy to send over few sample records on your request and set up a
time to discuss further.

If there is someone else in your organization that I need to speak with, I'd
be grateful if you would forward this email to the appropriate contact and
help me with the introduction.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Tom Miller

Sr. Marketing Analyst

If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with "Unsubscribe".

---