A major redesign has been done on the links area of the Two Way Radio
Directory.

If you had book marked any pages in the links area, they probably will not
work now. Visit and reset your bookmarks.

I apologize for any inconvenience. This redesign should improve ease of use
and greatly improve reliability.

I also encourage anyone who has a web page that should be included to check
it to see if your link address (url) is still good. If your web site is not
included, please submit it for free inclusion.

Thanks to all who visit and use the directory, I hope you enjoy it as much
as I enjoy providing it.

Rik Rasmussen
Two Way Radio Directory
http://twowayradiodirectory.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links