  easy 1-click access
  to your groups.

    Yahoo! Groups
  Start a group
  in 3 easy steps.
  Connect with others.

  .

           thanks a lot for anser
       as i wrote in previos mail , that i want to implement it . but i m very
cinfused that whether should i go for make a hardware of accesspoint or design
the protocols. i  have read both layers ( phsical and data link ) . i have read
wifi hand book too. i got the idea of standerds but still i m confused that how
to start my project . what is the starting point? i dont have the block diagram
of access point .  i know the function of it but i dont have any idea of its
internal structure . in other side if i take a readymade accesspoint and design
a protocols . but i dont have proper path . sometimes i think that go for
protocols but i stop because i heard that its a very big job we cant complete
it in a year . i m ready to work hard but ...
   , ...................if u have a idea regarding
this please help me

    gautamjain

http://www.wireless--lan.com/
http://www.wlanforum.com/