Hi all,

I am applying for M.S and would like to know if there is any mistake
in the following para which I am including in my statement of purpose
as my research interest.Please let me know if any additons or
deletions are required.

"My final year project concerns with study of OFDM system in wireless
environments.  I have investigated  the impact of channel estimation
on BER performance in time variant environment using pilot symbol
scheme. Though Channel estimation algorithms improve BER performance
there is loss of data throughput One solution used to enhance channel
capacity is the adaptive modulation scheme. In near future I would
like to examine the effect of channel estimation error on adaptive bit

http://www.wireless--lan.com/
http://www.wlanforum.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: