Hi,

is the RUDP Plugin working ?
I am trying around a bit with it in order to see how my own dissector should
work.
I tried to build a little rudp-ack packet out of a tcp-ack packet which I
modified with an editor(Protocol-Type 0x1b...).
The Info column says "Reliable Data (ox1b)" but that´s all.
The Ethernet and IP Header are fragmented correctly, but everything after the
Destination IP is marked as "Data".
When I delete the .la and the .so from the plugin folder, rudp isn´t listed in
the plugin section anymore.
But Wireshark displays the same info about my packet "Reliable Data (ox1b)" and
insists on "Data" instead of reading the rudp Header.
I was just playing around with an easy to understand plugin in order to get my
own up and working.

Greetz   Jan