Hi Anders,

It is in ETSI GSM MAP specification "GSM 09.02 version 4.19.1"

<quote>
-- short message service operation codes
sendRoutingInfoForSM SendRoutingInfoForSM ::= 45
forwardSM ForwardSM ::= localValue 46
</quote>
There is no distinction between mt-fsm and mo-fsm.

Thanks for looking into this. No hurry.

Regards,
Abhik.