On 7/5/07, Shehjar Tikoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jean-Grégoire Foulon wrote:
> I just managed to have a lib 50% smaller by removing some protocols. I
will
> try to post a diff file here (or somewhere else) when I have a
satisfying
> result.
> I think it can be useful for people trying to get a lightweight version
but
> I don't think I will have time to do something clean and generic enough
> be integrated into the repository.

To make this info more accessible, is it possible to put up a wiki
page about this? Preferably on wiki.wireshark.org?

Shehjar

I just posted the patch on the wiki :
http://wiki.wireshark.org/BuildingAndInstalling.
It is a patch for the 0.99.5 version. I will try to adapt it for the
0.99.6and write more detailed instructions later.

Jean-Gregoire