On 25. nov.. 2007, at 14.48, Sake Blok wrote:

> This is works as designed :-)

Ah!  This explains everything :)

> The only way to make the color of a conversation really "move" is to
> check whether there is already a temporary coloring rule for the same
> filter and clear that one before adding the filter to the new coloring
> rule.
>
> Do you think that would be a usefull addition? I think if you know
> about
> the precedence, it is not necessary to be able to "move" them anymore.

I think the current behavior is a bit confusing.  When I select a new
coloring for my conversation I want to use this, and not the old one
if this has precedence.  And I don't see any reason a conversation
should have two different colorings?

I'll vote for a "move" feature, just to make it easier to use.
But that's my personal opinion, of course.

Your last fix (svn 23583) works perfekt!

--
Stig Bjørlykke