Brown, Mark C (WTEC) schrieb:
> How/when do changes to the development branch get merged into the stable
> branch?  Is there a specific process?  I submitted some simple changes back
> in April (bug 2451/SVN 24926) that I'd love to see in the stable branch...

Hi Mark!

The development vs. stable branch is pretty new in terms of the 10+ WS
development years. There's no specific process yet, except triggering
Gerald for anything ;-)

Unless you're changes are really critical to the current stable branch,
they should go into the next devel branch release - which is ought to be
experienced in the next days?

Regards, ULFL