Hi!

There was a patch lingering around on my hard drive for months, so I
thought: "commit it and let's see what people think".

Motivation: very long toplevel menus are hard to handle. They are hard
to "scan", hard to remember and hard to work with (e.g. the longer the
menu get's, it's harder to click on the list items far below).

For all these reasons, some time ago I thought about how to solve "the
problem" of having a very long Statistics menu. The best possible
solution seemed for me to split out the telephony related stuff into a
new seperate toplevel menu item.

So I've implemented the "small" changes some time ago. After looking at
these changes today, it seemed a rather "natural" change.

There's another reason this change may aid people: Most of the people
not in the telephony industry will not even know the protocols in that
menu. Keeping this in a seperate menu may help them find their way
faster and easier.

You may argue one or two things could be questionable sorted in (e.g.
WAP is telephony related IMHO - others may disagree here). Or even the
term Telephony ;-)

Any feedback welcome ...

Regards, ULFL