Hi Sake,

ok, a (TTL-1) trick. Then if *every* tricks are based on this scheme, it
could be verified with an expert item. This way, people knowing about
SniffJoke could check this expert item and create a tcp filter based on the
"good" ttl and re-assemble the TCP stream.

What do you think?

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel