Hello,

I'm trying to create a dissector plug-in for my protocol and would like
to know how I can handle the following situation:

I have a protocol that has very little if not any state information in
each message that I send or receive as a client.  There is also
encryption going on from one direction (e.g. server -> client).  I have
trouble when I'm keep state in a conversation since the encryption
algorithm relies on the previous packet that was sent.  So anytime I
click on a packet from the UI and it fires my dissector, my packets get
re-decrypted.  I'd like to traverse backwards and not have to worry
about such issues.

I would also like to know how I can get TCP sequence numbers for a given
packet.

Thanks,