On 14/07/2011 12:38, wsgd wrote:
> Le 14/07/2011 11:39, Graham Bloice a écrit :
>> On 14/07/2011 05:10, Pradip Biswas wrote:

I think you need a command prompt with the extensions enabled.  If you look at
the shortcut for the SDK command prompt you can see the required switches:

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /E:ON /V:ON /T:0E /K "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v6.0\Bin\SetEnv.Cmd"

I've generally copied this and added the parameters for SetEnv.Cmd as required.

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice